Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Teenage Beauties

This was my first photo shoot with teenagers. It was so much fun! I couldn't have asked for 2 better subjects. These sisters are so pretty and willing to do whatever I asked them to...minus the leg twisting incident...wink...haha. I learned a lot on this shoot of what to do and what not to do with backgrounds, angles and poses. I am so grateful they were willing to let me practice on them. I think they turned out beautiful. Please leave a comment of suggestions or praise, both are appreciated!








Maribel I am close to having all your pictures done!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi chris,
I love the pattern and the pose you chose for the second to last one. I love that they look happy in their pictures they are pretty girls. Love the soft skin, bright eyes. I think you did pretty good for first time on teens.
Good job chres

LindseyFae* said...

I think they turned out great! I love all the textures.