It's that time again FALL when Pennsylvania turns amazing colors and EVERYONE wants family pictures for their Christmas Card. Because we have a new addition to our family that requires a whole lot of my attention the sessions will be scarce, especially Saturday's. Most of my available days are when my husband is at home. The times will all be in the evening (4-6pm) when the lighting is the best. Because I have fewer Saturday's I am offering 2 sessions per Friday and Saturday which will be 1 hour long. So if you know the date you want book now because first come first serve. :) I look forward to working with you as this will be my last year in the Lehigh Valley. (BOO!)
August:
Sat-25th -
1. Krenicky Family
2. Dowling Family
September:
Tues-4th - Kathie E. Senior Pictures
Wed-12th - Eric W. Senior Pictures
Fri-14th - Melanie's Family
Mon-17th - Reid 1 year pictures
Thurs-20th - Tripoli Family
Sat-22nd -
1. Lawley Family
2. Gouck Family
Mon-24th -Carson 1 year pictures
Fri-28th -
1. Miklus Family
2. Chase Family
October:
Mon-1st - Wilson Family
Tues-2nd - Ville Family
Fri-5th -
1. Harries Kids
2. Schaadt Family
Sat-6th- Jana's Senior Pictures
Wed-24th - Baker Family
Fri-26th
1. Stamps Family
2. Evans Family
Sat-27th -Wilson Family
November:
Sat-3rd -
1. Nemitz Family
2. Harries Family
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!
So for Carson's 1 year old pictures I would love to do either Sept 22nd, or the 24th. Really any time right there at the end of the month would work great for me. My parents leave on the 20th so that might be the only hard day. Just let me know what ever works best for you! Also please let me watch Nash and Asa!!! This sounds like a lot! I will watch while you shoot and while you edit (since I know that's almost harder) Thanks!!!
Post a Comment