Every year I make my family a calendar for Christmas and a photobook for my mom. Of course the grand-children are the main bulk of the pictures, I do try to throw in a couple of us adults here and there. Cody is always the hardest find pictures for. So I MADE him take these pictures. You can see he was thrilled...
and then he started to embrace the impromptu shoot...
a little too much...
and then was begging me to stop taking pictures...
so I decided to take pictures of his children...well one of them...
To tell you the truth I am NOT a fan of taking pictures of animals so I decided to play with my camera by bugging my brother again...
Because, well that is what sisters do best! :)
Good thing he is the NICE brother. :) And no I didn't enhance his eyes too much they really are that pretty.
We all love uncle Cody!











1 comment:
Love these! (Except for the ones where he looks like a psycho serial killer :).) What beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment