I have been so excited about this photo-shoot. The weather tried to put a damper on our fun, but with some rescheduling we were blessed with a GORGEOUS day! This photo-shoot lived up to the excitement and we had fun searching for bugs, and playing hide and go seek! Kid shoots are the greatest, especially with a cute little red head!!! Here are a few of my favorites...






4 comments:
I'm smiling while I look at these ... you captured Tuck PERFECTLY! And the chair is perfect. Looks much better sitting at Lockridge than on your back porch! :) I love your stuff! Wish I could have watched you in action! The wall in that first one is so cool! Where is that?
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
GORGEOUS!! Love the colors, the antique walls, chair is great, kid....so cute!! These are amazing!!
Christina you are soooo talented!! I am so impressed with your work!!:) You go girl!!
Post a Comment