Friday, October 9, 2009

The Caboose...

It wasn't too hard to get this little guy to smile, with the help of his big sisters teasing techniques.  You can tell he is the pride and joy of all of his family members.   Not to mention he is the cleanest little boy I have ever met...could that be from all the female influence?!?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! How lucky are you for the new beautiful scenery you have out there! I am totally jealous. This little boy's pics are so great. I LOVE that your pics are soaked with color. I think for fall time it's so very appropriate. All I can say is you're using that D300 like a pro, I WANT ONE! ;)

Pennsylvania Hendershots said...

What a cutie! I wish I could think of something constructive to say but really every picture I look at is just beautiful. I love the color and how crisp the focus is. Great work!

LindseyFae* said...

What a stud! Love 'em! I need your advice on my pics.. I'm in a rut. Help me.

CathyCosby said...

Well he is a chip off of his dad's block, what a cutie. Good job.